Laboratory Solutions Recruitment are very pleased to announce that they are currently looking for a HR Manager for one of their highly regarded clients near Cambridgeshire.
Our client is an established computational, medicinal, and synthetic software company, and is known as one of the leading research organisations of its kind.
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry and their software ingenuity our client continues to develop as a world class provider of solutions for small molecule discovery, working with some of the top pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity offering an excellent salary + benefits package, and the flexibility of working remotely, for the successful candidate.
To apply for this HR Manager position, you will have a minimum of 3 years working as a HR Generalist in a similar role and be CIPD qualified to Level 5 or equivalent.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Manager will include:
- Work closely with the management team to ensure the HR function supports the needs and future plans of the business,
- Provide professional HR solutions, guidance, and support in line with current employment law and best practice,
- Maintain and review HR policies and procedures,
- Work closely with hiring managers to create and manage end to end recruitment campaigns and programs,
- Draft job descriptions and adverts
- Manage relationships with third party recruiters,
- Direct sourcing of candidates through social platforms, databases, and academic liaison
- Candidate and interview management
- Screen CVs, conduct phone and face to face interviews,
- Finalising and sending out offers and contracts,
- Manage on-boarding and induction programs for new starters,
- Manage performance and development review process and associated reporting,
- Identify and manage ongoing training and staff development requirements,
- Contribute to/member of company Social Committee,
- Experience in a SME environment and/or scientific sector advantageous,
- Excellent knowledge of key HR systems, processes and policies
- Experience using a HR Information System
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To be proactive and self-motivated
- Confidence and ability to work autonomously,
This is a full time permanent position offering an excellent salary + benefits package for the successful candidate.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing HR Manager opportunity, then please give Deborah at Laboratory Solutions Recruitment a call on: 01279 944700 or send a copy of your CV (word format please) across to: email@example.com