Lab Solutions is recruiting for a Logistics Technician to join the UKs leading Environmental Services company, this role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment. The role involves;
- To ensure that registration of samples is carried out as soon as possible after receipt to comply with sample stability times
- To pack sample containers for distribution to customer via couriers
- To carry out filtration of waste water samples
- To rotate sample bottles and dispose of bottles after analysis
- To comply with the requirements of ISO 17025 & the Company quality system.
- Ad hoc duties as required to ensure that the business directives are met
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable candidate who is able to work accurately and to deadlines. Must have excellent communication and team working skills.
This role offers excellent training and an opportunity to get an insight into the Environmental sector.
This position is on a shift basis and does involve weekends.