Laboratory Solutions Recruitment are currently on the search for a dynamic B2B Marketer to join one of their innovative clients based in Cambridgeshire.
With over 20 years working within the industry, our client is recognised as one of the leading research organisations of its kind.
Their software ingenuity has provided them with the prospect of working with some of the top pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
This is an exciting NEW position that has recently been created as a result of innovation and growth.
Our client is looking for an extremely focused and creative individual, to join a growing, collaborative, friendly and interactive team.
To be considered for this exciting NEW Marketing Executive role, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years working as a confident B2B Marketer
- Experience in both writing and proof-reading
- Demonstrable execution of handling social media campaigns and reporting in B2B context
- Experience maintaining websites through a CMS and using Google Analytics
- Experience using a CRM system (we use Zoho)
- CIM qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Chemistry degree and proven science writing experience, desirable but not essential
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive will include:
- Write articles, blogs, press releases and promotional content which positions software solutions and discovery services as the computational solutions of choice
- Write video scripts, prepare and record content for publication
- Post approved content on social media channels and third-party sites, ensuring communication to the correct target audiences
- Develop content for account managers and inside sales teams to support lead generation and awareness campaigns
- Produce images to support marketing materials, both directly from software solutions and using graphic design tools
- Compile content for, and distribute monthly newsletter
- Work with product managers to ensure internal product toolkits are up-to-date
- Help update and maintain websites, including adding, editing and publishing content, optimizing for SEO
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Organization of events both alone and in conjunction with the marketing team
- Occasional attendance at events as required
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the company head office
To apply for the Marketing Executive position you must be highly organized, pro-active and self-motivated, as you will be managing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
This is an exciting NEWLY created position, that will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity with a highly creative and successful organsation, providing the chance of progression and development.
This amazing NEWLY created position is a full time permanent opportunity, offering an excellent salary + annual bonus + benefits package, for the right person.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing NEW Marketing Executive opportunity, then please give Deborah at Laboratory Solutions Recruitment a call on: 01279 944700 or send a copy of your CV across to: firstname.lastname@example.org