Laboratory Solutions are excited to announce that they currently working in collaboration with an innovative scientific data company based in London who are currently on the search for a talented and passionate NLP Engineer to join the team.
Our client’s innovative products are used by Scientists throughout the Biopharmaceutical industry worldwide, to extract intelligence for drug discovery, clinical trials and new product launches. Our clients have been recognised as one of the most innovative and inspiring companies of its kind.
Due to rapid success and growth our client is currently on the search for a talented and passionate NLP Engineer to join them.
The Key responsibilities of the NLP Engineer position will include:
- As a Data Scientist in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, you are involved in the research team.
- We need our researchers to develop cutting-edge technology which can be applied in our products.
- You’ll also get a chance to work closely with engineers to productise your research technology.
- A strong research skills and knowledge on Machine Learning especially Natural Language Processing are essential
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with other researchers, the engineers and the product team on requirements.
- Research and develop cutting-edge technology on Text Mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Applying NLP technology for medical applications
- You will need to have a university qualification (Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate) and have completed at least two years of university study in Computer Science, Medical Informatics or related
- Machine learning,
- Natural Language Processing
- Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization
- Data Science
- Data Mining and/or Bioinformatics.
Experience on general programming languages:
- Popular ML frameworks
- TensorFlow or PyTorch
Nice to Have:
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at AI/ML/NLP/CV conferences (e.g. NeuraIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, CVPR, KDD etc).
This is a full time permanent position, offering an excellent salary + benefits package for the successful candidate.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please give Deborah at Laboratory Solutions Recruitment a call on: 01279 944700 or send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org