Lab Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of a Global testing company and we have an opportunity for an Asbestos Bulk Analyst to join the team.
- Delivering prompt and accurate results in support of our survey programmes and testing services
- Analysing samples to detect asbestos using polarised light microscopy
- Occasional client liaison on status of orders and test progress
- Additional duties as required
Skills / Qualifications:
- P401 qualified
- Significant experience within a UKAS accredited laboratory in the analysis of bulk samples from a variety of buildings / environments
- Additional relevant PCert qualifications would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of working within the general laboratory environment is also beneficial
- MS Office skills including Word and Excel are desirable
- You will be educated to a good general standard including English and Maths
This role can offer a unique and technically challenging environment within a company that has high values and looks after their employees.
If you think you have the skills for this role please contact us now!