Lab Solutions is proud to be working with Europe’s leading medical diagnostic services provider.
We are currently seeking a Reporting Team Administrator to join the Reporting Team within their forensic toxicology lab that provides a fast, efficient and reliable drug and alcohol testing service. As part of the Reporting Team you will be supporting the Reporting Scientists with preparing our expert reports, updating test results and updating the CRM and laboratory database. As the role is dealing with technical and confidential information we are looking to speak with candidates who have experience dealing with complex information with the ability to convey this clearly.
- Preparing expert reports and covering letters using MS Word, for use in legal cases by solicitors, courts and local authorities
- Data entry into CRM and the laboratory database
- Archiving tested sample packs and update CRM
- Help ensure the reporting team is well organised and meets its reporting deadlines
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all times and that corresponding paperwork is neatly completed to the standard required
- Ensure that training and competency records are kept up to date in a timely manner
- Respect the confidentiality of the information obtained in the course of analysing samples within the laboratory
- Receiving and recording samples that arrive at the laboratory
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company who strives to make positive differences in all of the sectors they are involved in.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact for informal chat!