Laboratory Solutions Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join one of their innovative clients based in Cambridgeshire.
Our client is an established computational, medicinal, and synthetic software company, and is known as one of the leading research organisations of its kind.
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry and their software ingenuity our client continues to develop as a world class provider of solutions for small molecule discovery, working with some of the top pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
As a result of their continued growth and success over recent years, our client are currently looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to provide professional support to a wide range of functions including; sales administration, database administration, marketing support and executive assistance to the management team.
To be considered for this amazing Sales Administrator opportunity, the following requirements are desirable:
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a varied administrative role, working in a similar commercial environment (software/services business)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Confidence and ability to work autonomously
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Administrator will include:
- Work across all areas of the business to contribute to the growth and efficiency of all operational and administrative functions
- Manage and maintain company CRM system (Zoho) - data entry, lead management, design and compile a wide range of reports, analyse data, maintain CRM data quality standards
- Work with Sales to deliver efficient customer on-boarding and order processing
- Work with Project Manager to contribute to the delivery of Discovery Services projects
- Work with Marketing to manage mailing lists, analyse data and compile reports
- Work with Product Management and Support to produce customer reports, email lists and licence files
- Update and maintain Sales Admin SOPs
- Provide executive administrative assistance to the management team including calendar management, scheduling and attending meetings, minute taking, distributing actions and compiling reports
- Work with Operations to ensure the smooth running of the Cresset office
- General administrative support including answering phones, welcoming visitors, collecting mail, document management
- Travel bookings and management
This is a full time permanent Sales Administrator position offering an excellent salary + benefits package for the successful candidate.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing Sales Administrator opportunity, then please give Deborah at Laboratory Solutions Recruitment a call on: 01279 944700 or send a copy of your CV across to: email@example.com